沪ICP备20007097号 < Back to Careers
- Manage in-house and clients’ products, including product planning, business requirements gathering, prototyping, launch strategy and iteration design
- Own the product roadmap and maintain the product requirements document (PRD)
- Document product design, iteration and requirements
- Identify crucial product metrics, success criteria and know how and when to measure them
- Evaluate product performance/user behavior using data and research, recommend next-step iterations
- Communicate technical, design and business requirements to team members.
- Advocate for end user experience, observe, weight and judge user experience and feedback
- More than 2 years of experience managing digital products such as apps, SaaS products, eCommerce or O2O products in a startup environment
- Strong product sense and able to assess product opportunities systematically
- Experience in user experience design and taking a product from 0 to 1
- Strong technical background, systems thinking and able to understand complexity of software development.
- Assess and evaluate technical feasibility of product requirements
- Experience in project management, data analysis and analyzing user needs
- Proficiency with prototyping tools like Axure, Sketch, Figma and Draw.io
- Able to work under pressure, maintain and drive clarity in the midst of opinionated stakeholders